1. Declares unanimously the complaint under Article 14 of the Convention, taken in conjunction with Article 1 of Protocol No. 1, admissible;
2. Declares by a majority the complaint under Article 14 of the Convention, taken in conjunction with Article 12, inadmissible;
3. Holds by six votes to one that there has been a violation of Article 14 of the Convention taken in conjunction with Article 1 of Protocol No. 1;
4. Holds by six votes to one
(a) that the respondent State is to pay the applicant, within three months from the date on which the judgment becomes final in accordance with Article 44 § 2 of the Convention, the following amounts:
(i) EUR 70,000 (seventy thousand euros), plus any tax that may be chargeable, for all heads of damage combined;
(ii) EUR 5,412.56 (five thousand four hundred and twelve euros and fifty-six cents), plus any tax that may be chargeable to the applicant, in respect of costs and expenses;
(b) that from the expiry of the above-mentioned three months until settlement simple interest shall be payable on the above amounts at a rate equal to the marginal lending rate of the European Central Bank during the default period plus three percentage points;
5. Dismisses unanimously the remainder of the applicant’s claim for just satisfaction.
Per il testo integrale della decisione, clicca qui.